Apple soda cake
- 1 kg apples (preferably Boskop or Elstar) span>
- 330 ml Lemon lemonade
- 2 EL cornstarch
- 4 EL + 150 g sugar span>
- 100 g soft butter or margarine
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 span> Eggs (size M)
- 150 g flour
- 1 TL span> Baking powder
- span> Fat and flour
span> very easy
- Peel, quarter and core the apples. Cut apple quarters into wedges. Bring 250 ml lemonade to the boil. Mix the starch, 4 tablespoons of sugar and 40 ml of lemonade until smooth. Thicken lemonade with it and bring to the boil again.
- Stir in the apple pieces, remove the pot from the heat.
- For the batter, stir together the fat, 150 g sugar and salt until creamy. Stir in eggs one at a time. Mix the flour and baking powder, stir into the batter alternately with 4 tablespoons of lemonade. Put the dough in a greased tart pan (26 cm Ø) with a lift-off base and spread it with flour.
- Distribute the apples evenly on the dough.
- In the preheated oven on the lower rail (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: s-manufacturer) approx. 1 1/4 hours bake (chopsticks sample !!!). Approx. Reduce the oven temperature 30 minutes before the end of the baking time (electric oven: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see
- Manufacturer). Cover the cake with baking paper. Remove the cake, let it rest in the tin for about 10 minutes, carefully lift it out of the tin and let the cake cool down.
1 piece approx:
- 250 kcal li>
- 1050 kJ
- 3 g protein
- 9 g fat
- 40 g carbohydrates