Apple puff pastry Danish pastry
- 450 g TK puff pastry (10 pieces; square)
- 200 g Marzipan raw mass
- 300 g Crème fraîche
- 4 apples (e.g. B. Jonagold)
- 3 EL span> lemon juice
- 150 g Apple jelly
- baking paper
- Place the puff pastry sheets next to each other and let thaw at room temperature for about 10 minutes. In the meantime, roughly grate the marzipan. Mix with crème fraîche and stir until smooth with the whisk of the mixer.
- Wash the apples, rub dry and cut out the cores with an apple cutter. Slice or cut apples thinly and mix immediately with lemon juice.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 225 ° C / convection: 200 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Fold the corners of each sheet of puff pastry inwards, making the sheets slightly oval.
- Place on the baking sheets. Spread the marzipan mixture on the dough pieces. Cover with the apple slices. Bake one after the other in the hot oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Slightly heat the apple jelly and brush the Danish pastry with it while it is still hot. Let cool down.