Apple ~ pudding ~ rosette cake
- Dough: butter and Heat the milk and then let it cool down a little. Yeast in milk /Dissolve butter mixture while stirring constantly. Put the flour in a bowl, knead the sugar, eggs and salt with the liquid to form a smooth dough and cover and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Mix the raisins and rum and stir. put aside. Peel, quarter, core, dice apples and drizzle with lemon juice. Mix with the raisins and the sugar. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Pudding mixture: Cook the pudding according to the package instructions and let it cool down.
- Heat 50 g butter. Yeast dough: roll out the dough on a floured work surface. Brush the edges with the width of a brush with melted butter, then spread the cooked pudding evenly on top.
- Then distribute the apple and raisin mixture evenly and roll the dough carefully so that it does not enter.
- Press the buttered edges firmly into place and cut the rolling pin into 3 cm wide slices and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper or an aluminum dish. Let rise for another 20 minutes and then brush with melted butter and sprinkle with a little sugar.
- Approx. Bake for 35 minutes. Stir the apricot jam until smooth and brush the hot rosettes with it.