Apple pudding cake
- Butter, 125 g sugar, flour, egg, 1 packet of vanilla sugar and baking powder in a bowl and knead into a smooth dough. Wrap the dough in cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel and roughly grate the apples. Mix the pudding powder with 8 tbsp apple juice. Remaining juice with 1 packet of vanilla sugarand bring 150 g of sugar to the boil. Stir in the pudding powder and bring to the boil again.
- Add grated apple and stir in.
- Grease a springform pan (26 cm Ø). Roll out the dough into a round shape (approx. 34 cm Ø) and place in the mold. Form an approx. 4 cm high edge. Put the pudding mixture on the base and bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 60 minutes.
- Let cool down.
- Whip the cream, 1 packet of vanilla sugar and cream setting agent until stiff. Spread two thirds of it on the cake. Pour the rest of the cream into a piping bag and sprinkle on the edge of the cake as tuffs.
- Dust the center of the cake with cinnamon just before serving.