Apple pie with marzipan batter
- 200 g Butter or margarine
- 175 g Sugar
- 1 packet Vanillin sugar
- 1 span> a few drops of butter-vanilla flavor
- span> grated zest of 1 untreated lemon
- 4 Eggs (size M)
- 250 g flour
- 1/2 Package baking powder
- 100 g ground almonds
- 200 g Marzipan raw mass
- baking paper
- 900 g tart apples (approx. 7 pieces)
- 1 glass (250 g) Apple jam
- Mix the fat with the whisk of the hand mixer until foamy. Gradually add sugar, vanilla sugar, butter-vanilla flavor, lemon zest and eggs andstir until creamy. Mix the flour with baking powder and almonds.
- Cut the marzipan into small pieces. Stir in the flour mixture and marzipan. Line the bottom of a springform pan (26 cm Ø) with baking paper. Grease the edge of the mold. Pour in the dough and smooth it out. Wash, peel and quarter the apples and cut out the core.
- Cut the apples into thin wedges and cover the dough with a wreath. Bake the apple pie in the preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / gas: level 2) for 40-50 minutes. Briefly heat the jam, pass through a sieve and use it to glaze the still warm apples.
- Let the cake rest for about 10 minutes, then carefully loosen the springform pan and let it cool down. Serve with whipped cream. Makes about 16 pieces.
1 portion approx:
- 390 kcal li>
- 1640 kJ