Apple pie with bee sting blanket
- something + 125 g + 75 g cold butter
- 250 g spa n> + some flour
- 50 g Icing sugar
- span> Salt
- 1 Egg (Gr. M)
- 4 EL span> Milk
- 1 kg Apples (e.g. Elstar)
- 1 packet vanilla pudding powder
- 3 EL + 75 g sugar
- 300 ml Apple juice
- 1 EL more liquid Honey
- 150 g Almond flakes or sticks
- Grease a springform pan (26 cm Ø). For the dough, mix 250 g flour, powdered sugar and a pinch of salt and sieve on the work surface. Put 125 g butter in pieces on top and knead briefly with your hands to form a crumbly mass.
- Add the egg and 1 tablespoon of milk and combine everything brieflyContinue kneading the dough - small bits of butter may still be visible. Roll out on a floured work surface in a round shape (approx. 30 cm in diameter) and line the form with it, pressing up a small edge.
- Approx. Chill for 30 minutes.
- For the apple filling, peel and quarter the apples and remove the core. Roughly dice the apples. Mix the pudding powder, 3 tablespoons of sugar, 1 pinch of cinnamon and 5 tablespoons of apple juice until smooth. Bring the rest of the juice to the boil. Stir in the mixed pudding powder, bring to the boil again and stir in the apples.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Put the apple mixture on the bottom in the mold. Bake in the hot oven on the lower rack for about 1 hour.
- For the bee sting mixture, melt 75 g butter, 75 g sugar and honey in a saucepan. Stir in the almonds, bring to the boil. Stir in 3 tablespoons of milk and remove from heat. After about 30 minutes of baking, spread the bee sting mixture on the cake and finish baking.
- Remove, let cool down (tip: best let cool down in the refrigerator for one night). In addition: lightly whipped cream.
1 piece approx:
- 410 kcal li>
- 6 g protein
- 22 g fat
- 44 g carbohydrates