Apple pie with a butter-sugar crust
- Fat and flour
- 1 packet Vanilla custard powder
- 2 span> EL + 250 g sugar
- 400 ml Milk
- 1,5 k g Apples
- 5 EL Lemon juice
- 250 g + 100 g softened butter
1 packet vanilla sugar span>
- 1 packet span> Orange-Back
- 5 eggs (Gr. M)
- 350 g span> flour
- 1 packet baking powder
- 150 g
- 75–100 g brown sugar
- Grease a drip pan (approx. 32 x 39 cm; at least 3.5 cm deep) and dust with flour. Mix the pudding powder, 2 tablespoons of sugar and 6 tablespoons of milk. Bring the rest of the milk to the boil. Stir in the pudding powder, bring to the boil again and simmer for about 1 minute while stirring.
- Let cool down and stir frequently.
- Peel, quarter and core the apples and cut deeply into the round side several times, but do not cut through. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Mix 250 g butter, 250 g sugar, vanilla sugar, orange baking and a pinch of salt until creamy. Stir in eggs one by one. Mix the flour and baking powder and stir in briefly in portions. Spread the batter on the drip pan.
- Stir the crème fraîche into the pudding. Splot on the dough and spread it thinly. Spread the apple quarters on top with the round side up. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: level 2) for about 30 minutes.
- Mix 100 g butter and brown sugar.
- Take the cake out of the oven. Spread the butter-sugar mixture evenly on top in flakes, bake for another 30 minutes at the same temperature. Let cool down.
1 piece approx:
- 320 kcal li>
- 4 g protein
- 17 g fat
- 35 g carbohydrates