Apple pie in a glass (Enie bakes)
- The oven Preheat to 180 ° C top and bottom heat. Grease the glasses 2/3 with butter and sprinkle with flour, knock off excess flour. Place the rubber rings in cold water.
- Peel and quarter the apples, remove the core and cut into small pieces. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and put the zest on top. Put the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl, except for the apples.
- Everything withUse a hand mixer with a whisk briefly on the lowest, then on the highest level for approx. 2 minutes to form a smooth dough. Fold in the apple pieces with lemon juice and zest. Distribute the batter evenly between the glasses, filling each glass only halfway.
- Clean the edges of the glass. Bake the glasses on the wire rack in the middle of the oven for approx. 30-35 minutes.
- Take the jars out of the oven and close them immediately. To do this, place a wet rubber ring on the inside of a glass lid and fix the lid to the glass with 2-3 clamps. Let the mini cakes cool in the closed glasses on a wire rack.
- The cake will keep for about 2 months in the glass.