- 4 eggs (size M)
- 1/2 l span> Milk
- 4 EL Sugar
- span> Salt
- 200 g span> flour
- 1 span> Parcel Vanilla pudding powder
- 1/2 TL baking powder
- 3 sour apples (e.g. Cox Orange )
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3–4 EL span> clarified butter
- 1 TL cinnamon li>
- Briefly whip eggs, milk, 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 pinch of salt with the whisk of the hand mixer. Mix the flour, pudding powder and baking powder, gradually add and stir everything until smooth. Let the dough rest for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash the apples and core them with an apple cutter. Slice the apples and turn them in lemon juice.
- Heat clarified butter in portions in a pan (approx. 20 cm Ø). Approx. Pour in 1 soup ladle of batter. Let stand briefly, then place 3 apple slices on top. Approx. Bake for 3 minutes, until the bottom turns brown.
- Turn the pancakes and bake for 2-3 minutes. Keep the finished pancakes warm. Prepare 7 more pancakes from the remaining batter and apple slices. Mix cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of sugar andwith the pancakes.
1 portion approx:
- 250 kcal li>
- 9 g protein
- 8 g fat
- 35 g carbohydrates