Apple pancakes with amaretto ice cream
- 4 eggs (size M)
- 1 packets vanillin sugar
- 200 g flour
- 1 dashed. TL of baking powder
- 1 packet span> custard powder 'vanilla flavor'
- 3/8 l Milk
2-3 (approx. 400 g) Apples
- 4 TL clarified butter
- 4 (50 ml each) balls
- Amaretto and almond ice cream
- some cinnamon sugar ul>
- Separate eggs. Beat the egg yolks, salt and vanilla sugar until frothy. Mix the flour, baking powder and pudding powder. Sieve onto the egg yolk mixture and stir in with the milk. Let the dough soak for about 10 minutes.
- Wash, peel, quarter, core and cut the apples. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the dough in portions.
- Heat 1 teaspoon clarified butter in a pan (24 cm Ø). Add 1/4 of the batter and spread 1/4 apple wedges on top. Pancakes golden brown for 3-4 minutes on each sidebake, keep warm. Bake 3 more apple pancakes in the same way
- Serve the pancakes with 1 scoop of amaretto ice cream each and sprinkle with a little cinnamon sugar if you like dl>
1 person approx.:
- 460 kcal
- 1930 kJ
- 16 g protein
- 16 g fat
- 61 g carbohydrates