Apple pan with liver and dumplings
- 3 small stalks of marjoram li>
- 1 Bag of puree ready to use
- 30 g Katenschinkenwürfel span>
- 125 g Leeks
- 1 apple span>
- 1 EL span> Lemon juice
- 50 g Chicken liver
- 10 g Flour for turning
- 4 EL Oil
- 75 ml Cider (slightly sparkling French Cider)
- 1 EL Crème fraîche
- fresh marjoram span>
- Wash and chop the marjoram. Bring the milk to the boil, remove it from the hob and stir in the puree flakes. Stir the diced ham and marjoram into the potato batter and work well. Form dumplings from the mixture with two tablespoons.
- For the pan, clean and wash the leek and cut into rings. Wash and halve the apple and cut out the core. Cut the pulp into wedges and drizzle with lemon juice. Wash the liver, pat dry and toss lightly in flour.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil. Fry the liver in hot oil for about 2 minutes on each side, season with salt and pepper, remove and keep warm. Braise the leeks and apples in the frying oil. Deglaze with cider and cook for about 8 minutes, turning.
- Heat the remaining oil. Fry the dumplings over a medium heat for 8-10 minutes, turning several times. Drain on kitchen paper. Season the apple and leek pan, add the liver to the leek pan.
- Sprinkle everything with a dollop of crème fraîche and fresh marjoram leaves.
1 person approx:
- 790 kcal li>
- 3310 kJ
- 28 g protein
- 46 g fat
- 55 g carbohydrates