Apple mulled wine
- 1 piece (s) span> (approx. 20 g) fresh ginger
- 700 ml naturally cloudy apple juice
- 1⁄8 l red grape juice
- 1⁄4 l dry cider (apple wine)
- 3–4 EL Sugar li>
- 4 Apple slices
- 1 strong pinch of ground cinnamon
15 minutes div>
- Peel the ginger, cut into slices. Put apple juice, grape juice and ginger in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and let it steep for about 5 minutes over low heat. Pour in the cider, heat again and season with sugar.
- Serve hot mulled apple wine with apple wedges and a little cinnamon, if you like.