Apple mug cake with crispy sprinkles
- 1,5 kg sour apple (e.g. B. Boskop or Jonagold)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 (à 200 g) Cup of whipped cream
- 1 3/4 (approx. 400 g) Cup of sugar
- 2 packet Vanillin sugar
- grated zest of 1 untreated lemon
- 5 span> Eggs (size M)
- 5 (approx. 750 g) cup + 1 tbsp flour
- 1 Packet Baking powder
- 225 g Butter
- 1 pinch Salt
- Icing sugar
- fat and flour span>
- Peel and quarter the apples and cut out the core. Cut apple quarters into wedges and mix with lemon juice. Pour the cream into a bowl. Wash out a cream cup, dry it and measure out 1 cup (approx. 230 g) of sugar.
- Add sugar, 1 packet of vanilla sugar and lemon zest to the cream and beat until half-stiff with the whisk of the hand mixer. Stir in eggs one by one. Mix 3 cups (approx. 450 g) flour and baking powder and stir in briefly.
- Spread the dough in a greased, flour-dusted drip pan (32 x 39 cm) and spread the apples on top. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt butter over low heat for the crumble. Mix 2 cups (approx. 300 g) of flour, 3/4 cup (approx. 175 g) of sugar, 1 packet of vanilla sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Pour in the butter all at once and knead into thick crumble with the dough hook of the hand mixer. Sprinkle with a tablespoon of flour and shake again. Sprinkle streusel on the pre-baked apple pie and bake in 15-20 minutes.
- Cut the cake lukewarm or cold into pieces and sprinkle with powdered sugar as desired. Serve with the whipped cream.
1 piece approx:
- 330 kcal li>
- 1380 kJ
- 5 g protein
- 15 g fat
- 46 g carbohydrates