Apple muffins with cinnamon crisps
- 90 g Cinnamon flakes with whole grain (e.g. Cini Minis® from Nestlé)
- 200 g flour
- 2 TL Natron
- 100 g + 75 g sugar
- 80 ml neutral oil span>
- 2 Eggs (Size M)
- 250 g + 150 g sour cream
- 2 (approx. 180 g; e.g. Elstar) small apples li>
- 12 (approx. 5 cm Ø) paper baking cases
- Line the hollows of a muffin baking tray (twelve hollows) with a paper baking dish each. Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Roughly crumble the cinnamon flakes with your hands.
- Approx. Mix 60 g flakes, flour, baking soda, 1 pinch of salt, vanilla sugar and 100 g sugar. Mix the oil, eggs and 250 g sour cream until smooth. Peel the apples and roughly grate around the core. Add to the egg-oil mixture.
- Stir quickly into the flour mix (there may still be small lumps of flour in the dough).
- Spread the batter into the molds. Bake in the hot oven for about 20 minutes. Take out and let cool down.
- For serving, whip 150 g sour cream and 75 g sugar with the whisk of the mixer until creamy. Garnish the muffins with sour cream and the rest of the cinnamon flakes.
1 piece approx:
- 310 kcal li>
- 4 g protein
- 17 g fat
- 34 g carbohydrates