Apple-mint-poppy-seed sheet cake with sprinkles
- 650 g flour
- 2 packet (7 g) Dry yeast
- 350 g Sugar
- 1 packet vanillin sugar li>
- s pan> Salt
- 250 g Butter or margarine
- 125 ml Milk
- 9 Eggs (size M)
- 250 g Schmand
- 750 g low-fat quark
- 1 pack pudding powder' vanilla flavor ' span>
- 1 pack (250 g) span> Poppy seed baking (ready-to-bake poppy seed filling)
- 1,2 kg Apples
- 3-4 EL lemon juice
- 1/2 span> Bund Mint
- thinly peeled peel of 2 untreated lemons
- 4 EL Grümmel Kandis (chopped rock candy sugar)
- fat and flour
- 400 g flour Mix the yeast, 75 g sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Melt 75 g of fat. Add milk. Add to the flour mixture together with 1 egg and knead into a smooth dough with the dough hook of the hand mixer.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes. In the meantime, use the dough hook of the hand mixer to process 250 g flour, 125 g sugar, 175 g fat and a pinch of salt into sprinkles. Refrigerate.
- Grease the oven pan (38 x 32 cm) and dust with flour. Knead the yeast dough well again and roll it out on the drip pan. Cover and let rise for another 20 minutes. In the meantime, stir together the sour cream, quark, 150 g sugar, pudding powder, poppy seed baking and 8 eggs.
- Peel the apples, cut in half, core, cut lengthways several times and drizzle with lemon juice. Put the quark mixture on the yeast dough and smooth it out. Spread the apple halves evenly on top. Scatter sprinkles on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: not suitable / gas: level 2) for about 45 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.Wash the mint, pat dry, pluck the leaves from the stems and cut into fine strips.
- Cut the lemon zest into fine strips. Cut the cake into pieces. Sprinkle with mint, lemon peel and root crops.
1 piece approx:
- 390 kcal li>
- 1630 kJ
- 12 g protein
- 16 g fat
- 50 g carbohydrates