- 100 g cereal flakes
- 500 g Apples
- 2-3 tablespoons (40 g) Butter ul>
- Mix the cereal flakes with 625 ml of water in a saucepan and bring to a boil over low heat. Cook for 1-2 minutes while stirring, then remove the pot from the stove.
- Wash the apples well, rub them carefully with a clean cloth and cut into small pieces, removing the core.
- Add the apple pieces and butter to the cereal flakes in the saucepan, finely puree with a hand blender and bring to the boil once. Freeze the porridge in portions.
- Tip :.
- Cook this stocked apple mash for babies 6 months and up. The peel of apples contains many antioxidant substances that strengthen the immune system.