Apple grid cake with marzipan
- 300 g flour
- 50 g + 75 g sugar
- span> Salt
- 150 span> g cold + 100 g soft + some butter
- 150 g cold marzipan paste
- 3–4 (approx. 700 g; z. B. Cox Orange) sour apples
- 1 egg + 1 egg white (size M)
- 2 EL span> condensed milk or cream
- For the shortcrust pastry flour, 50 g sugar, 1 A pinch of salt, 150 g butter in pieces and 4–5 tablespoons of cold water, first knead smoothly with the dough hook of the mixer and then briefly with your hands. Cover and chill for about 30 minutes.
- Grease a springform pan (26 cm Ø). Roll out a good 3⁄4 of the dough on a little flour in a round shape (approx. 34 cm Ø). Line the springform pan with it, pressing about 4 cm high on the edge. Prick the base of the dough several times with a fork.
- Chill the rest of the dough.
- Grate the marzipan evenly on the dough base. Mix 100 g butter and 75 g sugar until creamy. Peel, quarter, core and roughly grate the apples. Squeeze out the grated apple a little with your hands, mix into the butter and sugar cream.
- Separate 1 egg. Beat 2 egg whites until stiff and fold into the apple mixture in portions. Brush into the mold.
- Roll out the rest of the dough in a round shape (approx. 27 cm Ø) on a little flour. Cut into strips (approx. 1 cm wide) with a pastry wheel or knife. Place as a grid on the apple mixture, press lightly on the edge.
- Whisk 1 egg yolk and condensed milk. Brush the grid with it. Cake inBake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for about 55 minutes (cover with aluminum foil after about 45 minutes).
- Let cool in the springform pan.
1 piece approx:
- 290 kcal li>
- 6 g protein
- 17 g fat
- 29 g carbohydrates