Apple-ginger jelly with cream yogurt
- 8 sheet white gelatine li>
- 1 St ück (e) (approx. 30 g) Ginger
- 1/2 l clear apple juice
- 100 ml white wine ( alternatively more apple juice)
- 1 TL + 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1–2 stem (s) span> Mint
- 1 span> medium-sized apple
- 100 g whipped cream
- 1 packet span> Vanillin sugar
- 150 g Whole milk yogurt
very simple span>
- Soak gelatine in cold water. Peel the ginger and grate finely. Warm up with apple juice, wine and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Remove the pot from the stove. Squeeze out the gelatine and dissolve it in the hot apple juice.
- Pour the jelly into four dessert glasses. Let cool down, chill for at least 2 hours.
- Wash the mint, shake dry, cut into fine strips. Wash the apple, quarter, core and dice. Mix with mint and 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Whip the cream until stiff, pour in the vanilla sugar. Fold under the yogurt. Pour on the jelly and spread the apple cubes on top.
1 person approx.:
- 230 kcal li>
- 6 g protein
- 10 g fat
- 21 g carbohydrates