- 1 cubes (42 g) yeast
- 100 g Sugar
- 100 g butter or Margarine
- 500 g flour
- 2 Eggs (weight class 3)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/8 l Milk
- 1 glass (180 ml) Apple compote
- 1 protein (size M)
- 1 kg white vegetable fat to fry
- span> flour
- Crumble the yeast and mix it with a tablespoon of sugar in a small bowl. Cover and let rise for ten minutes in a warm place. Melt fat. Put flour, salt and remaining sugar in a bowl.
- Mix the melted fat with the milk and eggs and work under the flour with the dough hook of the hand mixer. Add yeast and sugar mixture and knead in. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place for 45 minutes.
- Knead again. Roll out the dough 1/2 to a centimeter thick on a floured work surface. Cut out circles with a cookie cutter (9-10 cm Ø). Put a teaspoon of apple compote on theGive half of the dough piece.
- Spread the edge of the pastry thinly with egg white and fold the circles together to form pockets. Press the edge firmly with your fingertips, cut into a 1/2 centimeter gap with the knife and press the ends together with your fingers.
- Let the apple fritters rise briefly again, then fry in portions in hot fat (180 ° C) on each side for one minute until golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon. Drain on kitchen paper and dust with powdered sugar.
- Apple fritters are best served warm. Makes 15 pieces.
1 portion approx:
- 260 kcal li>
- 1090 kJ