Apple fritters with sea buckthorn honey foam
- 2 medium-sized apples (e.g. Boskop) span>
- 1 egg
- 4 EL ground hazelnut kernels
- 20 g Butter or margarine span>
- 2 egg yolk
- 6 EL sea buckthorn wild fruit Preparation (from the health food store)
- 2 EL honey
- juice of 1/2 lemon li>
- some lemon balm leaves ul>
- Peel the apples, remove the core with an apple cutter. Cut the apples into rings approx. 1.5 cm thick. Whisk the egg on a plate. Turn the apple rings first in the egg and then in the hazelnuts.
- Melt the fat in a pan. Fry the apple rings on both sides until golden brown. Take out and keep warm. Put the egg yolk, sea buckthorn and honey in a small stainless steel bowl and heat in a water bath.
- Beat with the whisk of the hand mixer until foamy until the mixture becomes thick. Add lemon juice and stir in. Arrange 2 apple rings on each dessert plate with the sea buckthorn foam and garnish with lemon balm leaves.
- Serve the rest of the sauce.
1 person approx.:
- 540 kcal li>
- 2260 kJ