Apple filled with sprout salad
- 2 medium sized carrots
- 2 span> Spring onions
- 100 g Frisée salad
- 250 g Mung sprouts
- 4 medium-sized apples
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2-3 EL Apple cider vinegar li>
- 1 pinch sugar
- 4 EL Oil (e.g. B. grape seed oil)
- Peel, wash and roughly grate the carrots. Clean and wash the spring onions and cut into rings. Clean, wash and pluck the lettuce into small pieces (put some frisée aside). Wash and drain the sprouts.
- Wash the apples, cut off a lid and hollow out the apples. Drizzle loosened apple pieces (remove core) and apples with lemon juice so that they do not turn brown. Mix the salad ingredients and serve in the apples.
- If there is any lettuce left, place it on a plate with a few frisée leaves and place the apples on top. Mix the vinegar with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar. Beat in the oil. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and let it steep a little.
1 person approx.:
230 kcal 960 kJ