- 1 kg Apples (e.g. Boskop or Elstar )
- 2 EL Cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons + 150 g sugar
- 330 ml lemonade span>
- something + 100 g soft butter
- span> Salt
- 2 Eggs (Gr. M)
- 150 g flour li>
- 1 TL baking powder
- Baking paper
span> very easy
- 1. dt>
- Peel, quarter, core and cut the apples into wedges. Mix the starch, 4 tablespoons of sugar and 40 ml of lemonade until smooth. Bring 250 ml lemonade to the boil. Stir in the starch and bring to the boil again. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add apple wedges, remove pot from heat.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Grease a tart pan with a lifting base (26 cm Ø). Mix 100 g butter, 150 g sugar and a pinch of salt until creamy. Stir in eggs one at a time.
- Mix the flour and baking powder and stir into the butter and sugar cream with 4 tablespoons of lemonade.
- Smooth the dough in the mold and spread the apple compote on it. Bake the cake in the hot oven on the lowest rack for about 40 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Cover the cake with baking paper if necessary. Approx. Bake for another 30 minutes. Remove and let rest in the mold for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully lift out of the pan and let cool down.
1 piece approx:
- 270 kcal li>
- 4 g protein
- 15 g fat
- 29 g carbohydrates