Apple curd cake with coconut
- 300 g peeled and pitted apples
- juice of 1 lemon
- 150 g + 200 g low-fat quark
- 3 Eggs (Gr. M)
- 4 EL span> Oil
- 40 g + 40 g diabetic sweetness
- 300 g flour
- 1 packet Baking powder
- 50 g wild cranberries
- 25 g Apricots -Jam
- 1 tbsp (10 g ) desiccated coconut
- Grease springform pan (26 cm Ø). Cut the apples into thin rings and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Mix 150 g quark, 1 egg, oil, 40g sweetness and 1 pinch of salt. Knead in the flour and baking powder. Press the dough into the mold, pulling up the edge 3–4 cm.
- Separate 2 eggs. Mix the egg yolks with 200 g quark and 40 g sweetness. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold in. Spread the mixture on the dough. Spread the apples on top. Fill the holes with the cranberries.
- Bake in a hot oven (electric oven: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for 25–30 minutes. Let cool down. Warm up the jam. Brush the cake with it. Sprinkle the edge with desiccated coconut.
1 piece approx:
- 210 kcal li>
- 8 g protein
- 6 g fat
- 29 g carbohydrates