- 200 g marzipan raw mass li>
- 100 g butter or margarine
- 50 g + 5 tbsp sugar
- 200 g flour span>
- 5 medium-sized apples (approx. 200 g each)
- 4 EL Apple juice
- 1 EL Cornstarch
- 1 EL Lemon juice
- 500 ml span> Milk
- 1 packet Dessert sauce' Vanilla flavor '
- Icing sugar
- cling film
- For the crumble crumble marzipan in a bowl. Add fat and 50 g sugar and stir. Add flour. Knead into sprinkles with the dough hook of the hand mixer and put in a cool place.
- Peel and quarter 4 apples and remove core. Halve the quarter again and into piecesto cut. Caramelize 2 tablespoons of sugar in a saucepan and add the apple pieces. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Mix the apple juice and starch and stir into the compote. Simmer for 1 minute while stirring, then remove from heat and let cool down. Approx. Fill 2/3 of the crumble into a greased, round, heat-resistant ceramic or porcelain dish (22 cm Ø) and press firmly, pressing up on the edge.
- Put the compote on the dough. Wash 1 apple, cut in half and cut into thin slices. Drizzle 2 slices with lemon juice to garnish and set aside. Spread the remaining slices on the compote.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumbles on the cake and bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for about 35 minutes to bake. Mix 6 tablespoons milk, 2 tablespoons sugar and sauce powder until smooth.
- Bring the remaining milk to the boil. Stir the mixed powder into the milk and briefly bring to the boil. Cover the surface of the vanilla sauce with cling film and set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon of sugar and 4 tablespoons of water in a small pan and briefly steam the apple slices.
- Take the cake out of the oven and let it cool in the tin. Decorate with apple slices and dust with powdered sugar. Serve the cake cold or lukewarm with the lukewarm vanilla sauce.
1 piece approx:
- 360 kcal li>
- 1520 kJ
- 6 g protein
- 17 g fat
- 46 g carbohydrates