- For 6 people span>
- 275 g span> eating apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 250 g blackberries
- 2–3 span> tablespoons caster sugar
- 100 g flour
- 125 g caster sugar
- 125 g butter
- 60 g rolled oats
- 30 span> g chopped hazelnuts
- Combine the apples and blackberries and spread them over the bottom of an oven-proof dish; Sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons of caster sugar over. In a food processor, combine the flour, sugar, butter, oats and nuts.
- Blend until you have a nice, crumbly mixture. Alternatively, hand rub the ingredients together. Spread over the top of apple and blackberry mix. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C / 400 ° F / gas 6 for 35-40 mins or until the top is golden and the fruit mix is bubbling through the topping.
- Serve with whipped cream or Vanilla ice cream.