- 400 g apples (e.g. Boskop) span>
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 80 g ground hazelnut kernels
- 40 g flour
- 60 g soft butter
- 60 g Sugar
- 1 Parcel Bourbon vanilla sugar span>
- 2 EL Hazelnut kernels span>
- Apple wedges and lemon balm li>
- Peel, quarter and core the apples. Cut the pulp into wedges and drizzle with lemon juice. Knead the ground nuts, flour, butter, sugar and vanilla sugar until crumbly. Grease four small casserole dishes and spread apple wedges on top.
- Cover with the nut crumbles and bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / gas: level 2) in the bottom third for about 40 minutes. Roughly chop the hazelnut kernels and sprinkle the crumbles with them just before serving.
- Decorate with apple wedges and lemon balm as desired. Vanilla sauce tastes good with it.
1 portion approx:
- 460 kcal li>
- 1930 kJ
- 6 g protein
- 32 g fat
- 38 g carbohydrates