Apple crumble Cake
- For the topping: peel, quarter and core the apples. Cut apple quarters into wedges. Rinse lemon with hot water, pat dry and peel off the peel. Put the apples, apple juice and lemon zest in a large saucepan and cook with the lid on for about 5-10 minutes.
- Drain the apples in a colander and let them cool. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, convection 180 degrees, gas mark 4.
- For the dough: use the dough hook of the hand mixer to mix all the ingredients into a dough. Spread the dough on a well-greased baking sheet with lightly floured hands and pull up a small edge.
- Prick the surface of the dough several times with a fork. Pre-bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- For the crumble: coarsely grate the marzipan. Melt the butter. In a bowl, crumble all of the crumble ingredients into crumbles with your hands. Spread the drained apples on the dough base and crumble the crumble on top.
- Bake the cake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Lift the pieces of cake from the tray with a wide knife or pallet. The cake is very tender and easy to break.