Apple crumble cake from the tray
- 5 EL + 200 ml milk li>
- 1 cubes (42 g) Yeast
- 1 TL + 270 g sugar
- 1 untreated lemon span>
- 255 g Butter or margarine
- 750 g flour li>
- 1 Egg (size M)
- 2 kg apples (e.g. B. Boskop)
- 1 packet span> Vanillin sugar
- Heat 5 tablespoons of milk to lukewarm. Crumble the yeast in a bowl. Mix with 1 teaspoon of sugar and 5 tablespoons of lukewarm milk. Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 15 minutes.
- Wash the lemon, rub dry and peel off the peel. Melt 80 g of fat, pour in the rest of the milk. Put 500 g flour, egg, 70 g sugar, lemon zest and salt in a bowl. Add the yeast pre-batter and the lukewarm milk-fat mixture.
- Use the dough hook on the hand mixer to make a soft dough. Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes. In the meantime cut the lemon in half and squeeze out the juice. Wash, peel and quarter apples, remove core.
- Cut the quarters into wedges and drizzle with lemon juice. For the crumble, melt 175 g of fat. 250 gMix the flour, 200 g sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl. Add the hot fat and work everything into coarse crumbles.
- Grease a baking sheet (39 cm x 32 cm). Knead the yeast dough again and roll out on the baking sheet. Spread the apple wedges on top and sprinkle with the crumble. Let rise for another 10-15 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for 35-40 minutes. Whipped cream tastes good with it.
1 piece approx:
- 280 kcal li>
- 1170 kJ
- 4 g protein
- 10 g fat
- 43 g carbohydrates