Apple cream with raspberry sauce
- 400 g apples
- 2 EL lemon juice
- 1 Package Vanillin sugar
- 1 pinch ground anise
- 1/2 pack (125 g) frozen raspberries
- 200 g Whipped cream
- 1 span> heaped tablespoons of sugar
- apple slices
- Peel, quarter and core the apples. Cut the pulp smaller. Season with lemon juice, vanilla sugar and anise. Approx. Steam for 10 minutes, then puree and let cool.
- Thaw a few raspberries individually. Briefly heat the rest of the berries and strain them through a sieve. Beat the cream and sugar until stiff. Fold the cream into the cooled puree and pour into a piping bag with a large star nozzle.
- Splash into dessert glasses, chill. Garnish with raspberries and apple wedges. Serve with the sauce.
1 person approx.:
- 260 kcal li>
- 1090 kJ
- 2 g protein
- 16 g fat
- 25 g carbohydrates