Apple cheesecake with brittle crumble
- 1,3 kg apples, e.g. B. Boskop
- 340 g span> butter at room temperature
- 180 g Sugar
- Salt sp an>
- 4 eggs (size M)
- 400 g wheat flour
- 1 TL baking powder
- 600 g Schmand li>
- 1 packet Vanillin-Sugar
- 60 g brown sugar
100 g Almond sticks
- 1 EL span> Icing sugar
- Peel and quarter the apples and remove the core. Cut the quarters into wide wedges. For the batter, mix 250 g butter, 150 g sugar and a pinch of salt with the whisk of the hand mixer until foamy.
- Mix in 3 eggs one at a time. Mix 250 g flour and baking powder and brieflystir in. Spread the dough on a greased baking sheet (approx. 35 x 40 cm). Spread the apples on the dough. Pre-bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see
- manufacturer) for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix the sour cream, 1 egg, 30 g sugar and vanilla sugar. For the crumble, stir 90 g butter, brown sugar and a pinch of salt with the whisk of the hand mixer until frothy. Add 150 g flour and almond sticks and stir in on a low heat, adding 1–2 teaspoons of cold water so that the crumble forms.
- Briefly remove the cake from the oven, first pour the sour cream, then spread the crumble on the cake. Bake for another 20-30 minutes at the same temperature. Take out of the oven and let cool down on a wire rack.
- Dust the cake with powdered sugar, cut into approx. 24 pieces. Whipped cream tastes good with it.
1 portion approx:
- 330 kcal li>
- 1380 kJ
- 5 g protein
- 22 g fat
- 29 g carbohydrates