Apple charlotte with cream and toffee sauce
- 700 g apples (e.g. Jonagold)
- 1/4 l + 6 tbsp apple juice
- 2 EL + 100 g sugar
- 1 packet Vanilla sauce powder
- 200 g Caramel bonbons (e.g. 'Sahne Muh-Muhs')
- 400 g whipped cream
- 750 g Lean quark
- 250 g Mascarpone
- 1 packet span> cream stabilizer
- 1 packet Vanilla sugar
- 120 g Ladyfingers
- Peel apples, vi Remove, core and dice. Bring to the boil with 1/4 l apple juice and 2 tbsp sugar. Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes, so that the apple cubes are soft but not disintegrated. Drain, collect juice and bring to the boil again.
- Mix the sauce powder and 6 tablespoons of cold juice until smooth. Thicken the boiling juice with it. Stir in the apple cubes, then let cool down.
- Chop the candy. Bring 200 g of cream to the boil. Melt candies in it while stirring and simmer for about 1 minute. Let the toffee sauce cool down.
- Mix the quark, mascarpone and 100 g sugar. Whip 200 g cream until stiff, adding the cream setting agent and vanilla sugarlet trickle in. Fold the cream into the mascarpone cream.
- Spread some cream on the bottom of a bowl with a straight, high rim. Place the ladyfingers on the edge of the bowl in the cream. Fold apple compote in streaks under the rest of the cream and pour into the bowl.
- Pour some toffee sauce on top. Add the rest of the sauce.
1 person approx.:
- 630 kcal li>
- 17 g protein
- 33 g fat
- 63 g carbohydrates