- 500 g Celeriac
- 300 g Apples
- 100 g Onions
- 25 g Butter
- 1 l vegetable broth
- 200 ml span> whipped cream
- span> Salt
- Peel and dice celeriac. Quarter, core and roughly dice the apples. Dice the onions.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and sauté everything over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer over a medium heat for 30 minutes. At the end of the cooking time, finely puree the soup with the cutting stick.
- Add the whipped cream, bring to the boil briefly and season with salt and pepper. It goes well with white bread croutons fried in butter.