- 1 kg sour apples li>
- grated zest and juice of 1 untreated lemon
- 150 g Butter or margarine
- 150 g sugar
- 1 span> packet vanillin sugar
- 3 eggs (size M)
- 1 pinch Cinnamon
- 200 g Flour
- 2 TL baking powder
- 100 g ground almonds
- 1/2 glass (225 g) span> Apricot jam
- span> fat
90 minutes span>
- Peel, quarter and core apples and cut several times on the round side. Drizzle with lemon juice. Beat the fat until frothy. Stir in sugar, vanilla sugar, lemon zest, cinnamon and eggs.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and almonds, add and stir everything into a smooth dough. Grease a springform pan (26 cm Ø) and pour in the batter. Place the apples on top with the cut side facing up.
- In the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / gas:Level 3) bake for about 1 hour. Cover with parchment paper after 30 minutes. Take out the cake and remove it from the tin. Warm the jam, strain it through a sieve and use it to glaze the hot cake.
- Let cool down. Whipped cream with cinnamon tastes good with it.
1 piece approx:
- 370 kcal li>
- 1550 kJ