Apple butter cake
- 75 g + something + 125 g cold butter span>
- 500 g + some flour
- 75 g + 100 g sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 1/4 l Milk
- 1 cube (42 g) fresh yeast
1 egg (Gr . M)
- 1,2 kg sour apples (e.g. Elstar)
- For the yeast dough, melt 75 g butter and let cool down a little. Mix 500 g flour, 75 g sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt. Warm milk lukewarm. Crumble in the yeast and dissolve in it while stirring.
- Add the yeast milk, egg and melted butter to the flour mixture. Knead everything with the dough hook of the mixer to a smooth dough. Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 45 minutes.
- Grease a drip pan (deep baking sheet; approx. 32x39 cm). Knead the yeast dough on a little flour with floured hands. Roll out on the drip pan, if necessary press the edges with your hands. Cover and let rise again in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel, quarter, core and roughly dice the apples. Dice 125 g cold butter. Preheat the oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3). Make larger hollows in the yeast dough with the back of your hand.
- Spread the apples and butter cubes in it. Sprinkle with 100 g of sugar. Bake in the hot oven for about 25 minutes.
1 piece approx:
- 200 kcal li>
- 3 gProtein
- 8 g fat
- 28 g carbohydrates