Apple Brioche Casserole
- 80 g Raisins
- 4 sour apples (e.g. Jonathan)
- 100 g Whipped cream
- 400 ml + 1/2 l milk
- 6 Eggs (Gr. M)
- 75 g span> + 2 tbsp sugar
- 8 slices Brioche bread (from the previous day)
- 2 EL Breadcrumbs
- 1 packet vanilla sauce powder
- 1 EL Icing sugar
- ## Raisins ## wash and drain. ## Apples ## Wash, if necessary peel, core and cut into wedges.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: level 2). Mix the cream, 400 ml milk, ## eggs ## and 75 g sugar. Layer the brioche and apples diagonally in a greased baking dish.
- Pour egg milk over them. Scatter breadcrumbs on top. Bake in the oven for 35–40 minutes.
- For the vanilla sauce, remove 4 tablespoons from 1/2 l milk and stir with the sauce powder until smooth. Bring the rest of the milk and 2 tablespoons of sugar to the boil. Stir in the mixed sauce powder. Bring to the boil and simmer for at least 1 minute. Dust the casserole with powdered sugar, add the vanilla sauce.
1 portion approx:
390 kcal 8 g protein 12 g fat 61 g carbohydrates ul>