Apple and walnut cake with cinnamon syrup
- 250 g + 200 g sugar li>
- 3 TL Cinnamon
- 25 g + some + 250 g soft butter
- a little + 450 g of flour
- 1,25 kg tart apples (e.g. B. Elstar)
- 3 EL span> Lemon juice
- 1 packet Vanilla sugar
- Salt span>
- 5 eggs (size M)
- 1 Package Baking powder
- 100 ml Milk
90 minutes div>
- For the syrup 1 Bring ⁄4 l water with 250 g sugar and cinnamon to the boil. Boil open for approx. 20 minutes to a thick syrup. Stir in 25 g butter. Approx. Let cool for 20 minutes while stirring several times.
- Grease a drip pan (deep baking sheet; approx. 32 x 39 cm) and dust with flour. Roughly chop the nuts. Peel, quarter, core and dice apples. Mix immediately with lemon juice.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). 250 g butter,Mix 200 g sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt with the whisk of the mixer until creamy. Stir in eggs one by one.
- Mix 450 g of flour and baking powder, stir in alternately with the milk.
- Smooth the dough on the drip pan. Approx. Drizzle 1⁄3 of the syrup on top and pull gently through the dough with a fork. Possibly. Smooth out the dough again. Spread the apples on top and press down a little.
- Sprinkle with nuts, drizzle 1⁄3 of the syrup on top. Bake in the hot oven for 25–30 minutes. Remove the cake and let it cool down. Add the rest of the syrup and drizzle over the cake as desired.
1 piece approx:
- 320 kcal li>
- 5 g protein
- 15 g fat
- 39 g carbohydrates