Apple and vanilla slices
- 3 eggs (size M) li>
- 1 pinch span> Salt
- 150 g Sugar
- 1 packet vanillin sugar
- 50 sp an> g flour
- 1 1/2 EL Cornstarch
- 1/2 TL Baking powder
- 12 sheet Gelatine
- 3 span> Apples (approx. 200 g each)
- span> juice of 1 lemon
500 ml Apple juice
- 200 g span> whipped cream
- 1 span> Vanilla pod
- 250 g Mascarpone
- baking paper
very easy div>
- Separate the eggs. Beat the egg whites with the whisk of the hand mixer, sprinkling in salt, 75 g sugar and vanilla sugar Mix in the egg yolks. Mix the flour, starch and baking powder, sift into the egg mixture and fold in.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a baking sheet lined with baking paper (34 x 38 cm). Bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 225 ° C / convection: 200 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for 8–10 minutes.
- Biscuit Take out and let cool down.
- Soak 7 sheets of gelatine in cold water. Wash apples, rub dry, quarter and remove core. Cut the quarters into small cubes. Bring the cubes, lemon juice and apple juice to the boil in a small saucepan and simmer for about 1 minute over low heat.
- Squeeze out the gelatine and dissolve in it. Pour into a bowl, let cool and chill for about 45 minutes.
- Soak 5 sheets of gelatine in cold water. Whip the cream. Halve the vanilla pod lengthways, scrape out the pulp. Mix the mascarpone, 75 g sugar and vanilla pulp until smooth. Gradually fold in the cream.
- Squeeze out the gelatine, dissolve it and stir in 4 tablespoons of the vanilla cream, stir into the rest of the vanilla cream.
- Turn the biscuit over, carefully peel off the paper. Halve the biscuit crosswise, place one half on a cake plate and enclose it in a square cake frame (approx. 17 x 19 cm). Smooth the vanilla cream on the floor, place the second floor on top.
- Chill the cake for approx. 30 minutes.
- When the apple mixture starts to set, spread it on the cake. Chill for at least 1 1/2 hours. Carefully remove from the frame and cut into pieces.
1 piece approx:
- 290 kcal
- 1210 kJ
- 5 g protein
- 16 g fat
- 29 g carbohydrates