Apple and sour cream flan
- 6 EL Milk
- 1⁄2 TL Sugar
- 10 g fresh yeast
- 200 g + some flour
- 2 EL + some soft butter
- 3 eggs (Gr. M)
- 4–5 (à 2 g) lightly heaped tablespoons of sprinkling sugar with stevia plant extracts *
- 200 g sour cream
- 150 g span> sour cream
- grated zest of 1⁄2 organic lemon li>
- 1 P. Sauce powder vanilla (for cooking; for 1⁄2 l milk)
- 1 big sour apple
- 2–3 tbsp Apricot jam with stevia
- Warm the milk to lukewarm, dissolve the sugar and yeast in it. Put 200 g flour, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 egg, 1–2 tablespoons stevia and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Pour in the yeast milk. First knead with the dough hook of the hand mixer, then with your hands until smooth.
- Cover and let the dough rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- Mix the sour cream, sour cream, 2 eggs, 3 tablespoons stevia, lemon zest, 1 pinch of salt and sauce powder. Knead the yeast dough again and roll it out on a little flour (approx. 30 cm Ø). Place in a greased flan, tart or quiche tin (approx. 24 cm Ø) and press down gently.
- Spread the sour cream on the dough. Peel, quarter and core the apple and cut into thin wedges. Top the cake with it and bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / fan: 150 ° C / gas: level 2) for about 45 minutes.
- Remove. Heat the jam, brush the cake with it. Let cool down.
1 piece approx:
- 170 kcal li>
- 5 g protein
- 9 g fat
- 17 g carbohydrates