Apple and salmon tartare on wasabi dish
- 2 thin flatbreads or wheat tortillas li>
- span> olive oil
- 1–2 stem (s) Thyme
- 2 EL grated parmesan li>
- 300 g Salmon fillet
- (sushi quality)
- 1 shallot
- 1 TL Lemon juice
- Salt span>
- 3 TL Wasabi paste (Asian horseradish; from the tube)
- 4 EL span> Apple juice
- 3 EL Crème fraîche
- 1 TL Sesame
- aluminum foil, baking paper
- wooden skewer
- Cut the flatbreads into approx. 2 cm wide strips and brush them thinly with a little olive oil. Place a baking dish upside down on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Place the bread strips about halfway along the edge so that they bend slightly.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3). Wash the thyme, pat dry and pluck the leaves off. Sprinkle the bread strips with thyme and parmesan. Bake in the hot oven for 5–7 minutes until golden brown and let cool on the tin.
- For the tartar, wash the salmon, pat dry and cut into very fine cubes. Peel shallot and apple, dice finely. Drizzle immediately with lemon juice. Mix with salmon and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a ring (approx. 8 cm Ø; or form a ring from a strip of aluminum foil that has been folded in several places) on a plate and fill it with 1/4 tartare. Also serve 3 more salmon tartare.
- Mix the wasabi, juice and 2 tablespoons of crème fraîche. To spread the tartare on the plates. Place the rest of the crème fraîche on top of the wasabi cream and draw small stars with a wooden skewer. Arrange the bread chip on the tartare, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
- Serve the remaining chips separately with the tartare.
1 person approx:
- 290 kcal li>
- 19 g protein
- 17 g fat
- 14 gCarbohydrates