Apple and rose cake with cream cheese and vanilla cream
- 200 g flour
- 50 g ground almonds without skin
- 105 g Sugar
- 1 packet vanillin sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- grated zest of 1 organic lemon
- 125 g Butter
3 eggs (size M)
- 200 g span> double cream cheese
- 1 packet ' Vanilla flavor 'dessert sauce
- 4–5 (approx. 700 g; z. B. Elstar) Apples
- 40–50 g Apricot jam
- cling film
- 1 TL
Icing sugar for dusting
- flour, Mix the almonds, 75 g sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and lemon zest in a bowl. Add the butter in pieces, 1 egg and 1 tbsp cold water. First knead with the dough hook of the hand mixer, then with your hands to form a smooth shortcrust pastry.
- Wrap the dough in foil and refrigerate for 20–30 minutes. Dust a work surface with flour and roll out the dough into a circle (approx. 30 cm Ø). Place the sheet of dough in a greased tart pan with a lift-off base (26 cm Ø).
- Press the dough into the mold so that it stands approx. 0.5 cm over the edge. Prick the dough base several times with a fork and put the lower rail in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: see
- manufacturer) approx Pre-bake for 20 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese, 30 g sugar, 2 eggs and sauce powder. Wash the apples, pat dry and poke out the core. Peel thin slices of the apples with a vegetable peeler from the stem or flower base and combine into 12 flowers.
- Pour the vanilla glaze into the tart and place the 'apple and rose petals' in the glaze.
- Heat the jam and 1–2 tablespoons of water. Brush 'Apple-Rose Blossoms' with it. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for about 30 minutes. Let the cake cool in the tin on a wire rack.
- Remove the cake from the tin and place on a plate. Whipped cream tastes good with it.
- 300 kcal
- 1260 kJ
- 5 g protein
- 17 g fat
- 30 g carbohydrates