Apple and raspberry crumble (Enie bakes)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees right from the start . Then peel the apples, cut away the core and mix the apples with the preserving sugar - best to mix with your hands. Prepare the frozen raspberries in a bowl (of course it can also be fresh raspberries or other fruits such as apricots, peaches or pears).
- Cut the butter at room temperature into cubes and place in a bowl with the flour, ground almonds, brown sugar and cinnamon and knead into crumble between your hands. This can take a few minutes and saves you the workout that day.
- Then butter an ovenproof baking dish and sprinkle with a little sugar. Cover the bottom with the apples and sprinkle the raspberries on top. The topping is the crumble, so that the fruit is covered with a hood.
- Put the whole thing in the oven for about 30 minutes at 200 degrees and then again for another 30 minutes at 150 degrees until the crumble is colored.
- Serve the apple and raspberry crumble while it is still lukewarm with vanilla ice cream or sour cream. More delicious recipes such as apple pie in a glass from Enie's show Sweet & Easy - Enie bakes can be baked here!