Apple and mushroom gratin
- 500 g predominantly waxy potatoes (e.g. Sieglinde )
- 200 g whipped cream
- span> Pepper
- 125 g span> pink mushrooms
- 75 span> g Shiitake mushrooms
- 2 stem (s) fresh sage
2 small apples span>
- 1 EL span> lemon juice
- 2 span> EL Oil
- Peel the potatoes, wash them and slice them into thin slices. Transfer to four ovenproof portion pans like scales. Season the cream with pepper and salt and pour over it. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / gas: level 2) for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, clean the mushrooms, rub with kitchen paper (cut off the shiitake stems) and cut in half. Tear off the sage leaves, except for something to garnish. Wash, quarter and core the apple and cut into wedges.
- Drizzle with lemon juice. Fry the mushrooms in hot oil for approx. 5 minutes while turning, season, remove. Braise the apples in the frying fat, season with sage. Fold in the mushrooms. Arrange on the gratin. Garnish with sage leaves.