Apple and Marzipan Cake
- The Meh Sift l into a bowl, place the brown sugar, salt and egg in a well in the middle of the flour and sprinkle the butter over it in flakes. Process everything as quickly as possible with your hands into a smooth shortcrust pastry, wrap it in foil and put it in a cool place for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, grease the cake pan and preheat the oven to 200 ° C top and bottom heat.
- , knead in some more flour with your hand) and line the prepared form with it, press the dough up on the edge.
- Cut the marzipan mixture into thin slices (if necessary place between 2 layers of cling film and roll out), spread evenly on the shortcrust pastry base and drizzle with the rum.
- Peel the apples and cut out the core. Put the apples cut into 1 cm thick slices on the floor in a ring and lay them on top of each other.
- Mix the pudding powder with 3 tablespoons of the milk. Briefly bring the rest of the milk with the brown sugar to the boil, remove the saucepan from the stove and stir in the mixed pudding powder. Then stir in the crushed marzipan mixture and the eggs and spread the mixture over the apples.
- Sprinkle with the flaked almonds and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar. Bake the cake on the middle oven rack at 200 ° C top and bottom heat for 45-50 minutes.