Apple and ham bread
- 4 slices (25 g) wholemeal bread with sunflower seeds span>
- 1 s pan> EL + 1 teaspoon cream horseradish
- 1 (approx. 125 g) Apple
- 150 g cooked ham (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 Beet cress
- some chives
- Brush the bread slices with 1 tablespoon of cream horseradish. Wash the apple, rub dry, quarter and cut out the core. Cut the apple into thin wedges. Cover the bread slices alternately with apple and ham slices.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of horseradish as a blob on the ham. Cut the cress from the bed and sprinkle on the bread. Garnish with chives.
1 person approx.:
- 360 kcal
- 1510 kJ
- 23 g protein
- 14 g fat
- 28 g carbohydrates ul>