Apple and cucumber salad with mozzarella
- 2 Limes
- Salt, pepper, sugar
- 4 span> EL Oil
- 75 g Rucola
- 50 g span> salted roasted peanuts
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 Apples (approx. 200 g each; z. B. Granny Smith)
125 g Mozzarella span>
- 4 span> small wooden skewers
35 minutes span>
- For the vinaigrette, halve and squeeze the limes. Mix together lime juice, salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon sugar. Beat the oil in vigorously.
- Sort out the rocket, wash, drain well and cut roughly. Roughly chop the peanuts. Wash the cucumber and cut the ends. Cut 4 thin slices (3–4 mm thick) from the center of the cucumber over the entire length of the cucumber for the salad rings.
- Core the remaining cucumber with a spoon and dice finely. Wash and quarter the apples, cut out the core and finely dice the pulp. Mix the rocket, peanuts, cucumber and apple cubes well with the vinaigrette.
- Gently squeeze out the mozzarella between two layers of kitchen paper. Coarsely grate the cheese. Place cucumber slices in rings, secure with wooden skewers and place on plates. Divide the lettuce into the cucumber rings. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Baguette goes well with it.
1 person approx.:
- 320 kcal li>
- 11 g protein
- 23 g fat
- 16 g carbohydrates