Apple and cranberry milk rice
- 1/2 Vanilla pod li>
- 500 ml low-fat milk
- span> liquid sweetener
- 80 g Rice pudding (short grain rice)
- 400 g Apples
- 1/8 l low-calorie apple juice
- 2 EL Lemon juice
- 1 piece (s) Lemon peel from 1 untreated lemon
- 40 g Wild cranberries in their own juice
- 4 Apple wedges to decorate span>
- Cut the vanilla pod lengthways, scrape out the pulp and put the pod with the pulp into the Give milk. Add a few dashes of sweetener and bring to the boil. Put rice on a sieve and wash thoroughly under cold water.
- Add the rice to the boiling milk and let it soak for about 30 minutes over low heat. Stir in between. In the meantime, wash, peel, quarter and core the apples. Cut the apple quarters into slices.
- Put the apples, apple juice, lemon juice and zest in a saucepan. Add a few dashes of sweetener, bring to the boil and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Allow to cool slightly. Season the finished rice pudding again with sweetener and layer in bowls with the apple compote.
- Drain the cranberries, then pour over the rice pudding and decorate with apple wedges.
1 person approx.:
- 410 kcal
- 1720 kJ
- 12 g protein
- 5 g fat
- 75 g carbohydrates