Apple and cinnamon parfait (4 people)
- 4 eggs (size M) li>
- 250 g span> whipped cream
- 80 g Sugar
- 1 packet vanillin sugar
- 1/2 TL Cinnamon
- 2 EL orange juice
- 200 g Applesauce (from the glass)
- 2 small apples
- 4 EL span> lemon juice
- span> Cream tuff, mint flakes and cinnamon
- Cut 4 strips of paper approx. 10 by 30 cm long. Place 1 strip tightly around a soufflé dish and secure it (e.g. paper clip or scotch tape). Let the paper protrude approx. 4 cm over the edge of the form.
- Separate the eggs for the cream. Beat egg white and cream separately until stiff. Beat egg yolks, 60 g sugar and vanilla sugar in a hot water bath until frothy. Then beat until cold. Add cinnamon and orange juice.
- First fold in cream, then applesauce and finally fold in egg whites. Pour the cream into 4 prepared molds. Approx. Freeze for 6 hours, then carefully loosen the paper. In the meantime, wash and quarter the apples and remove the core.
- Cut the pulp into small pieces. Melt the remaining sugar until golden brown. Deglaze with lemon juice. Turn the apple pieces in it, let cool. Serve the soufflé dusted with prepared apples, cream tuff, mint leaves and some cinnamon.
1Person approx .:
- 470 kcal
- 1970 kJ
- 10 g protein
- 27 g fat
- 48 g carbohydrates