Apple and cinnamon crackers
- 1 pack (250 g) strudel dough sheets, filo or yufka dough (10 sheets of 30 x 31 cm; refrigerated shelf)
- 75 g Butter
- 1 (approx. 115 g) red-cheeked apple
- 1/2 Vanilla pod
- grated peel of 1/2 organic orange
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
very simple span>
- Let the dough sheets rest at room temperature for about 15 minutes. Melt the butter in a small saucepan and let it cool down a little. Wash the apple thoroughly, rub dry, cut out the core with an apple core.
- Slice the apple thinly. Cut the vanilla pod lengthways and scrape out the pulp with a knife. Mix the orange peel, cinnamon, vanilla pulp and sugar well.
- Take 5 sheets of pastry out of the package. Seal the remaining dough tightly and use it elsewhere. Place a sheet of dough on a well-greased baking sheet. Brush with a little liquid butter. Lay the rest of the pastry sheets on top, brushing each sheet with butter and sealing with butter.
- Cover with apple rings and sprinkle with cinnamon and orange sugar. Cut into 28 pieces with a rolling pin. Carefully pull apart and bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: see
- manufacturer) for about 12 minutes. Take out of the oven, place on a wire rack and let cool down. Arrange on a plate.
1 piece approx:
- 40 kcal li>
- 160 kJ
- 3 g fat
- 4 g carbohydrates