Apple and celery salad with herb cream cheese balls and hazelnut vinaigrette
- 300 g Picked salad
- 1 sp an> small, mixed bunch of herbs (e.g. B. parsley, basil)
- 250 g double-cream cream cheese
- 3 EL white balsamic vinegar
- Sugar span>
4EL Olive oil
- 25 g Hazelnut flakes
- 2 span> smaller sticks of celery (approx. 125 g each)
- 2 Apples (approx. 175 g each)
25 minutes div>
- Clean the salad, wash it, Roughly pluck and drain thoroughly. Wash herbs, pat dry, remove coarse stems and roughly chop leaves. Shape the cream cheese into small balls with moistened hands and turn them in the herbs.
- Season the vinegar with salt, pepper and sugar, beat the oil over it. Stir in the hazelnut flakes. Clean and wash the celery and cut into thin slices. Wash the apples, quarter them, remove the core and cut the pulp into wedges.
- Mix the apples, lettuce, celery and dressing in a bowl and arrange on plates with cream cheese balls.
1 person approx:
- 380 kcal
- 1590 kJ
- 7 g protein
- 32 g fat
- 15 g carbohydrates ul>