Apple and carrot salad with crispy fish
- 2 TL Raisins
- 2–3 (approx. 40 0 g) large carrots
- 1 tart apple (e.g. Elstar)
- 2–3 EL lemon juice
- 2 TL Oil
- Salt and pepper span>
- acc. Cinnamon
60g Basmati rice
- 300 g Fish fillet (e.g. pollack)
- 1 Egg
- 2 heaped tablespoons flour span>
- Wash the raisins and let them drain. Peel and wash the carrots. Wash, quarter and core the apple. Grate the carrots and apples. Mix with raisins, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon oil. Season with a pinch of salt and 1 pinch.
- Cook the rice in 200 ml of boiling salted water according to the instructions on the package.
- Rinse the fish, pat dry and cut into 4 pieces. Drizzle with the rest of the lemon juice, season with salt and pepper. Whisk the egg. Turn the fish in the flour, knock off any excess flour. Pull through the egg.
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of oil in a coated pan. Fry the fish in it on each side for 3-4 minutes until golden brown and crispy. With theServe raw carrots. Add rice.
1 person approx:
- 410 kcal li>
- 32 g protein
- 11 g fat
- 44 g carbohydrates